Throughout its journey, SADHANA has achieved several significant milestones:
- On 21st March 1997, SADHANA became a registered society under the SR Act 1861, with the registration number 20233/197 of 1996-1997.
- On 1st April 1999, SADHANA obtained registration under Section 12A of the Income Tax Act 1961, bearing the registration number 33/1999-2000.
- Starting from 1st April 2000, SADHANA began its involvement in the rehabilitation and inclusion of persons with disabilities in 20 villages of Baripada Block and 6 wards of Baripada Municipality.
- On 23rd March 2001, SADHANA obtained registration under the FCRA Act 1976 with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, with the registration number 104860105.
- By 1st January 2006, SADHANA expanded its interventions to cover the entirety of Baripada Block, encompassing 98 villages.
- On 24th June 2008, SADHANA was registered under the PWD Act 1995 with the WCD Department of the Government of Odisha, with the registration number 156/WCD of 2008.
- On 20th January 2009, SADHANA registered with the National Trust under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, with the registration number 1856/MR/CP/Autism/MP.
- From 1st August 2009, SADHANA expanded its interventions to include 6 Gram Panchayats of Suliapada Block.
- In 2023 it established a Mobility Workshop with the assistance of the High Commissioner of Malta to India (MHC). This workshop is fully equipped for the fabrication of orthotic splints, assistive devices, modification of wheelchairs, and the preparation of aids for feeding, toileting, bathing, and more. This facility enables us to provide customized solutions that meet the specific needs of each individual.
- In 2023 it expanded its work to another block Gopabandhu Nagar of Mayurbhanj. It took up an integrated programme with the support of the American India Foundation (AIF) to address the issues of malnourishment, early childhood education and mental health of children
These milestones signify SADHANA’s dedication and commitment to advocating for the rights and well-being of individuals with disabilities. The organization continues to work tirelessly to create a society that values inclusivity, empowerment, and equal opportunities for all.